Friday, December 9, 2011

Durian

Durian is a very delicious fruit in our country. Although durians are not as juicy as watermelons or as beautiful as strawberries, but I love them so much because they are too fragrant and taste cheesy. I love to mix them with rice and eat them together. Hmphhhhh.......  (can u get the sound?) It is yummy! And you can find that it is the most scrumptious food in the whole world.... haha >.<

But recently, I started to hate and feel bored to durians. Why? Because I kept eating durians for the whole week! I think I should stop to eat them if not I will vomit and die because of  overeating of durians =.=

My mother and brother are durian's super fans and now is the durian harvest season. Hence, my mother bought the durians continuously for the last six days although I have forbidden her from not to buy them. But it seemed like my advice was useless. So, what to do? To be an obedient son, I need to show my filial piety to my mother, thus I finished the durians under my mother's order. Yes, I ate, but with a reluctant feeling, huh.....

But luckily, at last, my mother stopped to buy them and it was a good news for me. Yeah, finally I could stop to fill my stomach with durians (I consoled myself), haha ^.^

1 comment: