Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gathering With My Ex-classmates

Oh Yeah! Just came back from Queensbay Mall and I was standing in the bus on the way back to my hometown. Yes, I did to stand the whole way from Butterworth to Parit Buntar, and my feet were numb when the bus reached. A weary sigh from me...... What a fxcking bad service!!!

Okay, fine, should talk about the gratifying matter. Yes, we decided to have a last gathering before 2012. So, I met and gathered with my ex-classmates today who are Huah Lin 桦琳, Hui Teng 慧婷 and Chee Wei 志伟. Initially it should be five people joining the gathering but at last, Ying Sear 银霞 sent me a message stated that she couldn't join us cause she was suffering with headache and almost fainted after rushing the whole way from Melaka to her home. Well, I comprehended her tiredness, so I accepted her excuse and asked her to take a rest by having a deep slumber.

We shopped a lot today, coffee shop, shoes shop, candy shop, clothes shop, cake shop, japanese items shop and so on. Chee Wei treated us a cup of Starbucks coffee, Huah Lin treated us yogurt and cheesecake and I treated them a cup of Chatime pearl milk tea too. We shared among each other. And I bought two new clothes for myself, with the price of RM69 after a long time of consideration.

Old friends are definitely the best friends forever cause we know each other transparently. We won't be strange although we had not met for a long time. There are no blockage between us and the endless conversation between us will not stop too, haha. Appreciate them and love them so much. And of course I appreciate my friends whom I know during my college life too. Love you all, muacksssss, haha >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment