Friday, December 30, 2011

My Family, My Love

2012 is just around the corner. It is coming soon. Today is 30th and tomorrow is 31st and there are two days more for 2012 to reach. Welcome Welcome!! ^.^

Today noon, my whole family sent my brother to his friend's house. He will follow his friend's car to Penang and stay there for three months. He found a job there and works as a kitchen assistant in a restaurant named as Clinic Cafe in Gurney Plaza. So, I helped him to move his enormous luggage and then we said our good bye and walked in separate way. After that, I followed my mum to a saloon to have a haircut. Then I went to supermarket to buy some provisions and beverages that I need to bring to Shah Alam, a place that I can't find delicious food there, hate!!! That's all for today.

Tomorrow is 31st and it is a red letter day for me cause tomorrow is my beloved mother's birthday. But I feel guilty now T_T.....  Cause I need to attend my nominal sister's wedding dinner in KL tomorrow. I am his nominal brother, and so I need to go. Sorry ya mum, I can't celebrate with you. But don't worry, I will give her an affectionate kiss and a deep embrace as a compensation tomorrow. For sure will give her cause I appreciate and love my mum profoundly till forever..... hahaha..... Love You, muackssss......

No comments:

Post a Comment