Friday, March 16, 2012

Back to My Old School

Zuuuuppppppppp!!! Our one week holiday is only left 2 days now. How time flies! As fast as an arrow! Wow! Anyway, I will visit the Food Paradise, Penang on this coming Saturday!!  Yeah......


I went back to my primary school just now, an old wooden building which is 100 meter far from my house. I am one of the alumni, so I have been invited to attend the meeting to take the RM100 incentive cash from them based on my SPM result. Everything is still the SAME, the building, the classrooms, the library, the canteen, the basketball court and even the amicable teachers who had taught me from standard one to standard six are still teaching there. The only thing that changed is the walls of the building as they have been painted by the new paint. haha. It was great as the fabulous sojourn to my primary school has made me reminisced my enjoyable childhood that I spent there before. Warm memories T_T

话说回来,最近几集的《On Call 36 小时》就像喷了催泪烟一样,差不多每场戏都会感动得令人想哭、泪如雨下,尤其是一康离世的时候。很感谢一班专业的演员把这部戏演得那么精彩,令人拍案叫绝。很快的,明天就要播大结局了,虽然很舍不得,但希望会是个Happy Ending!期待明天 ^.^

2 comments:

  1. primary or secondary ? or previous school? eheh
    anyway enjoy the remaining days >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's my primary school!! yaya enjoying now

    ReplyDelete