Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Great Mistake

Hehe... It seems like I have neglected my blogger for a few days already..... I think it is dusty now and there are some spider webs sticking on it, haha. Why? Cause I am lackadaisical. I'm lazy to update it and so today I force myself to write a blog here... But, what to write now? I also don't know and my mind is blank! I am writing it haphazardly.....

Oh ya!!! I remember an event that happened today!! It is a bad news for me, but for Nidel, it is a tremendous news. Yes, I lost the bet with Nidel today that I promised to her yesterday. Yes, I promised that I won't mention the guy's name in front of her anymore after the 12am of 12/1/2012. On the other hand, if I failed to do so, I will treat her a Subway sandwich and Desmond is the witness for this commitment.

Initially I thought that I will succeed. But, out of the blue, I am the loser. I failed the commitment by mentioning his name again in front of Nidel. A slip of the tongue made me voiced out his name again. Oh SUCKSSS!!! This is the most prodigious and stupid mistake that I ever made. I have regretted so so so so so MUCH!!!! Then, she shouted frantically like an insane person along the corridor when she knew she has won....

"Yes, Chee Chiung is going to treat me Subway...!!! Yeah!!!!!" shouted by her with a rush of excitement. Shit! Then, my classmates knew about this event.... and just Lenny consoled me while Vithiya and Gaudelia laughed at me hilariously =.=

And how about Nidel? She shedded crocodile tears and excited over my mistake although she sympathized me..... Haizzzz, What to do?! It is predestined that I will lose this time. Since I am a trustworthy guy and also a gentleman, so, I am going to waste my precious money again to treat Nidel..... Yes AGAIN.... Crapppp ToT  

Nidel Leong, 你好耶!!

No comments:

Post a Comment