Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Addicted to Badminton

Badminton ~ Ping Pong ~ Badminton ~ Ping Pong ~ Badminton ~ Ping Pong ~ !!!!!!


Yes, recently I have fallen in love with these two sports, tremendously. I really love them a lot, a lot and still a lot!!!I can't wait to play them every day since last Saturday. I was bored at that time and so I decided to follow my neighbor, Su Wen and Ze Chen to spend my monotonous time by playing some sports in the gym which is just located behind the Cendana hostel. And I have absolutely addicted to them since that day..... =.= 


As it happened today too...... I was very very agog to play badminton and I counted down every hour in the class until it reached 5 o'clock, which was the time for the BIO Topic Test to END!!! I know I have annoyed my classmates, but this is the only way to show my enthusiasm in badminton. I aspired to play it. Don't know why, the mysterious miracle always occurred when I was paired with Dharish in the match. We paired for 4 times, and we won 3 times. I'm not a professional badminton player and I didn't play it well, but I still could win in the competition. What a perfect match between Dharish and I........hahahahaha. Anyway, will play it harder and  more aggressively on next time, so that my skills can be improved. I CAN!!!! 


TVB 最近推出了一部新剧,名叫《On Call 36 小时》。其内容是讲述一群医科实习生在on call 36小时的生涯中,一起经历生老病死,明白疾病会影响病者及其家庭,所以医生的责任不只是医治身体上的疾病,而是医治病者的心灵,这就是全人医治。在读着医学的我,对这部剧很有兴趣,所以我会支持它,因为我想明白一下实习医生的生活。到底是苦?还是甜?

Okay Good Night ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment