Sunday, May 20, 2012

Digimon - Memorable Anime

Another long break after finishing my hectic second semester. It's great as I'm still surviving to enjoy my one-and-a-half-months sem break holidays. Relaxing now and yet have an arduous assignment ------- ISSUE REPORT  to do as it did sometimes to make me yelled in front of my pc to release stress when doing it. What the HELL....!!! Can you imagine the troll face?! hehe
Why you come and Disturb my holidays????!!!! 
Back to my topic. Yes, I found my Digimon DVD that I've kept for almost 10 years when I was cleaning my board just now. They’re still well-kept but yet dusty and can be played by the DVD player after I’ve wiped them. It's so gratifying as I found my childhood companion and it made me to reminisce my cheerful childhood. I remembered I stood in front of the TV and screamed  madly when the tamers and their digimon partners were fighting with their enemies and jumped with excitement when  the war.had won. Yet, I mimicked the tamers’ postures and dialogues too when they were using the digivice to make their digimon to evolve. HAHAHA. What the silly things that I did when I was young. *giggling while recalling* 


Anyway, it’s a good anime as it taught me to be strong and never give up when facing hardship. Digimon, I won’t forget you.  I'll keep them and pass them to my next generation. Hahaha


Moral values from Digimon :
友情:重视朋友的心。 
爱心:肯去付出,关怀他人的心。
诚实:诚实面对的心。
知识:追求知识,寻找真相的心。
纯真:不虚伪,流露真情的心。
希望:面对逆境仍不放弃的心。 
光明:为他人著想,像光一样照亮他人的心。


Still remember it? 那些年,我们一起追的《数码暴龙》

No comments:

Post a Comment