Sunday, March 4, 2012

遗憾

Yesterday, was 3rd of March. Although it was not an important or auspicious day to celebrate or being excited with, but for me it was, because it was the day for the PERFECT MAN - Mr Wang Lee Hom to have his concert in Stadium Merdeka. I am his crazy fan and so I have been so desperate and agog to attend his concert since last year. But finally, I failed to do it, cause I couldn't afford to buy the expensive ticket. SO SAD and FRUSTRATED that I couldn't go to enjoy his concert and see him in person and his real handsome face, but not through the television.


Anyway, I have compensated it by going out with my classmates and spent the whole day in Mid-Valley. Quite enjoyable and had a lot of fun with them. We watched a ridiculous comedy without understanding its plot. haha. Yes, it was an exhilarating trip, worth it.
PS : The service in Canton-i Restaurant was really bad and unsatisfied, won't patronize it next time. 


By the way, I heard that Lee Hom's concert was really wonderful and remarkable.... Anyway, I think I will review it through Youtube! WILL!!


不过说实话,没去享受王力宏的演唱会,真的是一个遗憾。所以,我在安慰我自己地说:“王力宏,我们下次再见吧!”  哈哈 =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment