Tuesday, December 6, 2011

K-POP

Don't know why, recently I was addicted with K-Pop music. I kept playing and listening to k-pop while I was sleeping, eating, doing housework, and even bathing. So, can I describe myself as a kpop-holic? haha >.<

Before, I did not know what does k-pop is. I only knew it after I started my college life. My roommate, Chris Patterson, who is also a kpop-holic had introduced the k-pop music to me. I admire him, because he can follow the lyrics and sing them in korean impeccably after listening to the songs repeatedly for almost two or three times. Also, he imitates the movements of the k-pop dance too. Besides, he got a partner too, Nidel Leong, who is a dancer. They taught me the ways to perform the dance correctly, and I followed too. Very cute right?  haha ^.^

So, started from the day I met him, kpop had been embedded profoundly in my life and I knew too what does k-pop mean, "k" stands for korean and "pop" stands for popular. He introduced the k-pop artists to me too, and now I know them a lot. Chris said he loves Girl Generations the most because he likes their long and slim legs, hohoho xD =)

T-ara "cry cry", "roly-poly", Wonder Girls "be my baby", Secret "love is move", Super Junior "Mr Simple", IU "You and I", Girl Generations "The boys", G.Na "black and white", Miss A "Goodbye baby" and so on...... I love them so much. And this year is the first year I watched Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), although I couldn't understand their language, but I watched it until it finished. From that, you can see that k-pop influences me a lot right, haha ^o^  

That's all for today, bye!

1 comment:

  1. the boys hv english version~xD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFbyh0wzTS0

    ReplyDelete